The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash Car Falling On Face At 5-6k

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

send_er_lar69

Probationary Member
Nov 22, 2021
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
So recently I had just put my motor back together and gone through the brake in period first time getting on it the other day and the car completely falls on its face at 5-6k hits a brick wall. I’ve done a boost leak test, changed coil packs, spark plugs gap properly. And more can’t figure it out Ill post the datalog file if anyone can help me take a look at the injector duty cycle and other things. I’d appreciate it thank you!

Attachments

• EvoScanDataLog_2023.05.23_07.15.41.csv
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
  • EvoScanDataLog_2023.05.23_07.15.10.csv
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I hope you get a reply from someone on here that is more able to help you than we are. We are still learning the programming, and the participation on 'Tuners for ECUFlash is dismal and disappointing for as useful as this program can be for helping our cars run their best without a huge outlay of cash for another ecu system.

Regretfully, you may get better feedback from the EvoScan/ECUFlash FB group. At least they are actively answering members' questions.

There are many archived threads on here for the ECUFlash program, so maybe one of those will be helpful.

Does it completely cut? I had the exact same issue, and found out it was because my injectors were too small for the tune I had loaded. I was requesting more fuel than the injectors could actually provide so it would just cut. Might not be your issue, but that was my experience.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back