The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car doesn't go anywhere when boost kicks in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultimatedsm

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 20, 2005
Scarborough, Ontario_Canada
Another thing I wanted to ask is if your CAS is set all the way to the left what does that do to the car?

Ultimatedsm said:
Another thing I wanted to ask is if your CAS is set all the way to the left what does that do to the car?

I believe that retards your timing about 5 degrees.

build the boost leak tester shown on vfaq.com that should help you find your boost leak
I had the same problem and found the leak easily

big4life99 said:
build the boost leak tester shown on vfaq.com that should help you find your boost leak
I had the same problem and found the leak easily

He did perform a boost leak test (according to link), but I agree that you should definitely follow the guide on vfaq if you haven't already.

I have did a boost leak test and smoke test. I had a few leaks but fixed them all.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back