The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car Audio questions - read here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
If you have a general car audio question that isn't related to DSMs specifically, we advise you to ask it here:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/

That site focuses mainly on car audio and you'll likely be able to get your questions answered faster. Remember, DSMtuners is primarily focused on performance. Thanks guys.

and if you guys want a person who knows ALOT on Car Audio systems , i swear this guy is like a expert , talk to

screen name = ty708

If you have any question, you can just ask me! I've been selling car audio for Future Shop for almost three years now.
Here's a list of the brand names I know about:

JBL amps;
Rockford Fosgate speakers, amps, decks and subs since 2002;
MTX amps, speakers and subs since 2001;
Infinity speakers and subs since 2001;
Pioneer decks, speakers, amps and subs since 2001;
Kenwood decks, speakers, amps and subs since 2001;
Kenwood Excelon decks since 2002;
JVC decks and speakers since 2001;
Panasonic decks since 2003;
Sony decks, speakers, amps and subs since 2001
Clarion decks for 2001;
Stinger wires;
Installs;
Dynamat.

I think there's enough stuff here to wake up every single street in Canada and the US!!!

Send me a personal msg if you need to ask anything or send it to [email protected]

L8ER! :dsm:

If you want a simply awesome car audio related site with great forums, go to www.elitecaraudio.com

I've been a member over there for like 3 years now, and any question you might have, you can find an answer, usually using the search function, but don't be afraid to ask.

My SN there is the same as the one I have here.

Also, feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Originally posted by sjwelna
If you want a simply awesome car audio related site with great forums, go to www.elitecaraudio.com

I've been a member over there for like 3 years now, and any question you might have, you can find an answer, usually using the search function, but don't be afraid to ask.

My SN there is the same as the one I have here.

Also, feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Yeah, I second ECA! I've been a member there for almost 4 years...3000x more car audio knowledge over there than should be legal!

carsound.com is an excellent resource as well!

Got a specific problem? Im an MECP-Certified First-Class Installer. Drop me A line & I'd be glad to help out. :thumb:

Same here....I work for M&C Audio Systems in Portsmouth New Hampshire. Been installing for six years now and know a lot about t-shooting. Also, if anyone has q's about Alpine or Rockford Fosgate, I'm a dealer so I get up-to-date info on what's new. :dsm:

For 12volt questions you're also more than welcome to hit me up! I work at circuit city. aw heck, just come see me and i'll help you find the right equipment! ok, that was cheezy! but ask away... :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back