The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car Art

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mech Addict

Supporting Member
Jun 9, 2019
Jackson, Wyoming
Saw this in a swanky hotel in Vancouver. Folks I was with didn’t even recognize these are musclecar hoods. Bonus points if you can tell what cars they come from. One seems to have had hood pins at one point.
:aha:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1969 Challenger, Charger and GTX? :hmm:
The last one is kinda long, maybe 73 Mustang for a 2nd guess?

There was no explanation on the wall, so I won’t have the right answer. Definitely has some mopar look on one or two. I’ll get a few pics from a few angles.

A few more angles for those tryng to solve this mystery. Of course it would be easier in a single solid color.
Now if there was a power bulge on the drivers side, we’d all know in an instant.

71-73 Mach 1
It's hard to tell with all the graphics on it. I still think it looks awful close.

69 428 Cobra Jet hood? :hmm:
I was 5 when these came out :oops:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back