The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Can't find eibach pro kit 1G AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpin81

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 14, 2007
bellingham, Washington
Like the title says ive been looking for a eibach pro kit for my 91 eagle talon awd but all i can find online is for 2wd, i dont think these will work because the 2wd rears are alot taller strut because of the mounting vs the awd.

anyone know where i can buy an eibach pro kit for my eagle talon awd, i want to run these springs with kyb gr-2's ive read this is the safest setup and im just doing it for looks not auto racing. i also don't want to loose driveability. im running a 7.5" rim with 45mm off set and kumo 225 40 18's. not sure if this will be an issue .

thanks !!

When I was looking, i found a set on ebay then they were gone once i went to buy them. Ended up buying used set off the classifieds.

Btw, I am also running the GRB-2's and pro-kit setup and am pleased.

When I was looking, i found a set on ebay then they were gone once i went to buy them. Ended up buying used set off the classifieds.

Btw, I am also running the GRB-2's and pro-kit setup and am pleased.

I run the AGX's with the prokit, and its garbage. Way to much high speed compression damping, and nowhere near enough low speed damping.

what about kyb gr2's with a coil over spring set up ?

i herd to cut the bump stops helps . anyone else done this ?

It could be, but I'm pretty sure mine doesn't ride on the bump stops. This is a strict issue with damping. It's like it has no low speed damping. It can be harsh as hell, depending on where you set the clickers, yet it will oscilate like a car with blown shocks.

Thats an ad for one, but if you read that entire ad it shows you can't get them.

they are discontinued.. but they still have in stock in which I tried adding to the cart and it worked.

Price: $224.08
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In Stock*
Part Number: 6011.140
Manufacturer: Eibach

idk good point though. OP you can try it if you want.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back