The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Can't access direct access in v2.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteboyz

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2009
Albany, New_York
Ok so I am having issues, everytime i trun my battery disconect switch off, I lose all the settings in link and have to start over again each time:banghead:.

I read on the wiki about saving it in direct access, But I get a popup that says This ecu does not support direct, byte-level access.

So I can not even force the save thru direct access.

Any suggestions would be awesome thank you very much.

That's a known issue for 2.5. Either reload a tune after disconnecting the battery or upgrade to v3.

DA is only for v3.

Ahh Ok thanks Brian. It just stinks having to dial everything back in again. It always resets to the old setup with 950's and I am on stock inj's atm.

I thought it was something I did, when I relocated the bat to the trunk.

How do I reload a tune after the battery is disconected? As soon as I shut the battery disconect switch off the ECU no longer has power. As the MFI relay that powers the ECU also looses power.

I was wondering if maybe I could just run a wire with an Inline fuse from my pos side of the battery to the power on the ECU or the MFI relay. Or is that a bad Idea ?

Again thank you Brian

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back