The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Can you Help bNasty out? (Vote por favor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bNasty

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2009
Chantilly, Virginia
Alright guys I know I have posted in a while so I thought I would inform those who care about my life and the life of my talon. Im kind of in the stage of a mini build right now. Im switching to a t3 setup and installing a JMF drag and billet s90. I say mini build because my car has been down for over a month because im still waiting for parts I ordered a month ago. Not to mention the fact that 2 cam cap bolts broke in my head, so the head needed to come off. And then I discovered my head gasket was starting to leak. But other than the little snags everything is going pretty well.

Now before I go to the pics can those who see this vote for me for VA Ride of the month
VA Rides Ride of the Month - August - VOTING | Facebook
just go to the link and click on this pic and like it to vote for me THANK YOU :thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

NOW FOR THE PICS OF MY CAR AS IT SITS NOW.....

oh yea I custom made my dp and Catch can Welding FTW

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back