The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

420A Can someone tell me if anything is missing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel b

Proven Member
Sep 15, 2021
Middletown, Rhode_Island
So I bought a 1999 eclipse gs rally edition which the person started to remove wire harness was just wondering if someone who know more about the cars can tell if anything is missing.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It's hard to tell from the video. But I did notice the relay laying on the passenger side valve cover. It's supposed to be connected to the firewall with a 10mm bolt. And I couldn't really tell but it looked like the tab with the bolt hole might have been broken off of it. Maybe time to buy a new one

It's hard to tell from the video. But I did notice the relay laying on the passenger side valve cover. It's supposed to be connected to the firewall with a 10mm bolt. And I couldn't really tell but it looked like the tab with the bolt hole might have been broken off of it. Maybe time to buy a new one
Do you know where I can buy one for it

You're also missing a bolt from the ecu mounting bracket. The other 2 are likely loose since the hole isn't lining up.
Oh I see yeah I’m just trying to get it turn over before I start putting screws in the missing areas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back