The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Can someone take a look at my data log, first start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasaniFab

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mexico, Connecticut
Just started my engine, looking for impressions.....obviously not running great. 1000cc pte on speed density, 6 bolt , 4 bar, fp green.

Attachments

• log.2016.04.03-01.elg
    273.8 KB · Views: 69
If you want help with tuning, you should fill out the provided template when starting a thread. If you don’t put forth the effort to answer those questions, I won’t waste mine.

If you need an explanation on one of the bullets, it can be found here.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/wa...r-receive-no-replies-from-the-wisemen.443297/

Also, take the time to start and fill out a DSM profile. It will save lots of time and questions in the future.

Quick look.

Why is your TPS voltage with the throttle closed around 0.1v rather than the factory 0.5v or the Link recommended 0.63v? As set now it should eventually throw a fault code.

Your Factory O2 voltage goes over 1.0v which shouldn't be possible. You sure it's connected right?

About 68 seconds in you start idle surging. Your ISC position is driven to close to zero so the ECU is trying to lower the idle speed but goes out of range. Check the BISS and if it's bottomed out you have a leak or bad TB.

The throttle body is a s90 with a block off plate, I still have the isc motor connected. I haven't setup the tps voltage yet. The front o2 was replaced with a aftermarket sensor, a good quality sensor. I have been finishing up wiring and I started the engine to make sure the o2 was logging correctly. I appreciate the comments though, thanks for taking the time to look. I set base timing at 5 degrees btdc, fuel pressure around 41. The car is running a Walbro 255, 6an lines , fuel reg, gm flex fuel sensor. I plan on running e85 but I want to learn the software obviously before I get into that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back