The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

can someone identify this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipise

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 2, 2002
Bolingbrook, Illinois
i searched all over and i came up w/ nothing.

i was told these are rear end bushings, but im not sure if the kid was right. also, how much does they go for.... heres a pics....

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

thanks

no, i dont have a part number. all it came w/ were all that and a plain brown box. ill check the bushings and see if they have some on them.

This is a guess, but it looks like the majority of those bushings are control arm bushings for the rear (the two biggest ones for the two trailing arm bushings, and maybe three for the three bushings on each knuckle, and the last two...who knows). The bushings that come with the gold brackets look like they could be sway bar bushings, the four smallest bushings look like they could be shifter plate bushings, the small brass caps look like they *could* be used as shifter cable bushings, and the only thing I can think of for the gold fender washers would be for use with the upper control arm bracket to (crudely) adjust camber a tad (DIY camber kits instruct you to use fender washers with long bolts to provide a bit of camber adjustability, but usually you would want more than eight washers to do the entire rear end, and they would be the same size/diameter...Plus, they wouldn't come in an ES CAB set.

Energy Suspension usually stamps all of their bushings with an item number (three or four digits long, stamped right into the bushing). I'd check the numbers and shoot an e-mail to ES customer service, see if they can match the numbers up for you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back