The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Can someone do me a PS favor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wibblersnatch

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2002
Fleming, Ohio
I have photoshop but I don't know how to use itOMG I was just wondering if someone could PS 97-98 Talon wheels on a 96 Talon. My car is the same color as L2RTSiAWD's. I say that becuase I don't have a pic. If someone could do this I would really appreciate it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Guess I should provide the pics.

to post an image man, use
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You were trying to post pics up wrong anyways. What you have to do is go to the pic and right-click on it, go to 'proporties', then copy the URL address. Then this is what you do...
http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/data/500/505newlook-med.JPG[ /img]

And this is what it would look like if you took out the space in [ /img], so it would be ...

505newlook-med.JPG

Hope this helps:)

12547hood_and_hatch_open.jpg

Well, thanks for the info. I've been a member for 8 months and never knew how to post a pic.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back