The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Can some photoshop a 2gb front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammedSliver99

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 9, 2003
Maryland, Maryland
I am going back to the stock front bumper and I would like to see what it looks like. If someonc could photoshop that for me that would be great.
Thanks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Just search his "threads started". He's posted them before (did you check his gallery?)

oh slammed, nice to see the car is still around; finally decided to go back to 2gb eh? LOL:rocks: I vote 2gb with color matched RMDSM lip!!

yeah I am still around. I am trying go a more sleeker look. Witch is going to be a little hard with the way the car looks but I want to put the stock front end on with a lip and then take off the rear wing and put a wangon wing on witch is just a lip off the rear hatch. But I am looking to get rid of it for a Evo. So we will see...But is there anyone out there that can do this for me??

Your right sorry I should stop being a slacker and read those.... here are some similar pics to mine

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back