The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G can I swap 6 bolt block off 1G GSX into my 2G?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallen_blacklist

Probationary Member
Apr 9, 2022
Beaverton, Oregon
I own a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (auto) and found a 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (manual) 6 bolt block for sale and was wondering what's all needed to make it work? Also, if it's possible to pair my 2G head on top

I'm just getting into this platform coming off my built STi. I'm excited to push this one harder but need advice in case if I'm over my head trying to convert from 7 bolt to 6
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Please visit the resource pages on this site. It's very well documented as pointed out above.

Please update your profile. You're missing some things that would be helpful to know, Tuning solution for one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back