The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Can I park my minivan here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highmileage_on_insta

Probationary Member
Jun 13, 2021
Houston, Texas
Howdy Tuners! Big fan of the site and glad I can finally introduce myself and my 1995 Mitsubishi Chariot Resort Runner GT. It's a 4G63T, AWD, stick, Intercooled — a lot like my '91 Impulse RS. I'm not very mechanical so I'm looking forward to networking with people who are patient with noob questions. There aren't very many RRGTs in North America — I've seen one forum post here from a Canadian, and my friend Chris has one like mine in Massachusetts — but I've recently seen one for sale in Washington, so maybe more are on their way.

The car is an amalgamation of 1G, 2G, DSM and Galant VR-4 parts, which has been very expensive so far when test fitting parts that do not work. I have a spreadsheet for other RRGT owners who may be interested in parts verified to work.

My current hassle involves suspension — I'll make a separate thread elsewhere, so please look it up if you can offer advice.

Please find me on Instagram! Looking forward to letting you check out the #RALLIVAN in person soon.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yeah, we'll let you park your Mini-van here!!! :thumb: ROFL
Fill out a vehicle profile under "other vehicles" and tell us all of the goodies!!!
Welcome to the BEST DSM forum you will find. Nobody has the friendly and knowledgeable members like we do!
Marty

Yeah, we'll let you park your Mini-van here!!! :thumb: ROFL
Fill out a vehicle profile under "other vehicles" and tell us all of the goodies!!!

Cheers! I did create a profile under 4G63T Swaps - no real goodies to report yet. I want to keep it stock, with just a tiny bit of seasoning. I have some OEM+ parts: 3000GT shift knob, Ralliart and i-MiEV mats, the digital EQ 3S radio, Torque Solutions shifter bushings, KYB AGXs that left my sway bar hanging limp...

Need a battery tie down and some valve cover/intercooler cover powder coating.

Very much need an entire exhaust since the stock pipes are, er, ventilated.

Thank you for the interest and the welcome!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back