The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Can DSMTuners Help a brotha out?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Byrd

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 28, 2004
Charlotte, North_Carolina
If you guys are bored, I need you guys to take a survey for me. It's a HUGE chunk of my grade believe it or not and I need as many as possible but:

I need 2 respondants that are atleast 18yrs old
I need 2 respondants that are atleast 25yrs old
I need 2 respondants that are atleast 30yrs old

And last but not least I need 3 that are over 40.

*This is the time to play old if you know what I mean* But, you guys all can't be 40+

The referring students name is me: Alex Byrd

The survey is actually very quick and only took me 10min. It's about hotel service and basically how you feel when treated unfairly.

I'd really appreciate it! Let me know if/when you've taken her :thumbsup:

link: Click!

Ride on dude!

There were a couple of big words thrown in there. I got angry when I had to get my dictionary... or maybe I was just mad because I was getting into the survey. LOL.

Complete. Helping a fellow DSM'er with higher education. Age 32.

Did it, I'm 26.

Weird enough, it's for Marketing on the Internet. Kind of a joke class but my teacher said that people have failed because of this survey (trying to cheat, people won't take it, etc.)

DSMTuners coming through! Thanks again. Get'r Done! :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back