The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Can anyone get a hold of Tiago at VRSF?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EShield

Proven Member
Jan 14, 2020
West Warwick, Rhode_Island
It's business related but they have not responded to any of my e-mails, calls or Facebook messages. Trying to resolve something, so if anyone is able to communicate with him, can you let him know to respond to any of my messages. Thanks.

Well, unfortunately, it has been 15 days of radio silence. I would recommend no one buy from them. I thought they were a good company, but if your item is returned in shipping they won't even respond to you and they don't mark down shipment value so they can save money on shipping and Fedex will not even help either for damaging your merchandise. I have had to resort to a chargeback.

I posted years and years ago a comment where he blatantly said he hates DSM'ers and was wanting to get out of selling parts to us ASAP, and people still bought from him and still got screwed. Sucks you experienced this for sure but maybe people will finally stop supporting them.

I purchased an intercooler from them a few months ago with no issues. That is upsetting it seems there are a few aftermarket part companies that are struggling with communicating with their customers. Not great business practices, I get that these times are hard but communicating troubles goes miles with buyer trust

Well Monday he finally replied to my e-mail asking for pics. I sent them immediately, but nothing yet. We will see. I understand hating DSMers, there is definitely a portion of them who are way too cheap and frustrating, but it should never be an excuse for lack of professionalism. I get it, I am a service advisor at a Chrysler dealership and those type of people can be infuriating, but ultimately they enable us to get the paychecks we receive.

Communication here was key, a simple post on the website or e-mail back telling me that due to XYZ reason they will look into this when they return to the office, but no such thing occurred which indicates you are either business as usual or not caring.

We shall see.

Not looking too good. Can't say I have received what would be called good service or anything resembling willingness to help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back