The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Can anyone find Hedman HTC coated Tork-Stepped Headers for the 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceDragon

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 13, 2004
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
Ok, they make these but I can't seem to find a site that I can order them from... they are Hedman HTC coated Tork-Stepped Headers for the 1g eclipse/laser/talon... I have seen them like once, and I have check hedman's webpage and they say they make them too... so where can I order them online from???? PLZ HELP!!! thanks in advance.

thats the type i want, the Chikara power plus ones... but i don't want painted, or polished, or any of them fancy finishes, i want the HTC coated finish, the one that keeps in the heat, its like really really good ceramic coating.... I need my engine bay nice and cool, I got a couple sensors that keep getting too hot and throw off the car's gauges, thats what i get for still running the stock header!

dude i would buy anythign hedman. i had hedman headers on my jeep and it was a night and day difference between stock manifolds and the hedmans. awesome craftmandhip and power gains. everythign was welded awesoem and they flowed very nice. sound quality was great and all.

hedman is next to god in my book

I know hedman is awesome. My brother is running some like old hedman headers on his 92 camaro but they were better than these brand new pacesetters we put on it, so... thats why i want to go with hedman. But i specifically want hedman chikara htc coated plymouth laser headers, and i can't find HTC coated... so, any help would be really appreciated.

cant anyone find em? i found em special order at national auto... frikkin 825... if anyone can find cheaper... by all means plz tell me.

Yah, go the the hedman website, find the part number for the headers, go to summit's website, manufacturer search, choose hedman, then copy the part number, then search. They're on backorder till 10/31 but they're cheap.

I did a search for them on summitracing.com and couldn't find any doing the search that you said for me to do. Give a link of your search???

you sure those headers are the right ones... and they say shipping date will be 10/16, but if i put in the regular headers htc coat number it says header coated, when i put in the htc chikara header number it just says header... you sure its right????

go on hedmans site. go to google and type in hedman then part number. its all over the internet in supliers stores. i did it a little while ago and found a buinch of vendors

I just did, and its only one site that i found that actually has em in stock... and i dunno about em becuase I emailed them and didn't get an answer back.

I bought the Chikara hedman headers quite some time ago. The fitment was perfect, the welds were nice. The only problems I had were; I ordered em at ram chargers and they sent me the black painted one instead of ceramic coated. This pissed me off but i used it anyways and within two minutes of driving i had a huge plume of smoke pouring out from the paint burning off. Also the gaskets suck. All the gasket blew out of mine within a week of driving.

went to my local auto parts store and found out that the Hedman's would take six weeks to get to me or 2 weeks if I paid for the shipping. My prices were $600CDN for the HTC and like $730CDN for the HTC Stepped before taxes. Everywhere is out of stock so you are probably going to have to order and wait.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back