The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Camshafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfultz

Probationary Member
Feb 26, 2003
So_Cal
Has anyone here had any experience with the HKS or JUN camshafts? I have sold a few sets of the JUN kits and everyone seems very happy with them, but I have never had a basis to compare them on. If anyone has dynoed their car with the HKS camshafts, or the JUN camshafts I would be interested in your results and your feelings on how they perform (we all have had that part that creates 5 less horsepower but makes the car "feel" more powerful) Also, be sure to list your mods so I know what I am looking at

Thanks
Garrett

Originally posted by gfultz
Has anyone here had any experience with the HKS or JUN camshafts?

HKS makes cams for our cars? I had no idea! :rolleyes:

HKS cams are the king for our cars. I haven't heard of anyone using the JUN's. I think they are pretty new. I just got a set of HKS 272's today. They do not agree too well with a VPC though.

Thanks for the update. Does anyone in the So. Cal area have a dyno available? I own an internet parts shop and would like to work with a shop that has a dyno and test out both sets of HKS Cams and the JUN Cams on my car.

Originally posted by JET
HKS cams are the king for our cars. I haven't heard of anyone using the JUN's. I think they are pretty new. I just got a set of HKS 272's today. They do not agree too well with a VPC though.

They will agree if you will degree the cams properly.

jeff

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back