The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Camber Recommendation Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verbalcat

Proven Member
Dec 9, 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Can anyone help me with this Firestone recommendation that I got an hour ago. I just chewed threw a new set of tires in less than 3k. Looked on e-bay but can't find the degree that I think I am suppose to get??? Please help.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Looked on e-bay

Try a real vendor maybe? We have a whole list of ones that support this site that carry what you need.

Your toe is what chewed the tires. That should be around 0 with a little variance being acceptable.

Your rear camber definitely needs addressed. Look for a kit that does +1.5 to +3 to get the rear in spec (or get longer bolts and washers and fix it that way). Your front camber should be addressed as well, but not quite as critical as the rear. You'll probably want the +1.5 to -1.5 kit for the fronts.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna call STM tomorrow and show them my sheet. The kit they have with the blots and washers doesn't tell me what degree they are. Hopefully I can get this corrected.

Ingall Rear kit and Ingalls Upper ball joints for the front. Order from ExtremePSI and take advantage of their tax rebate sale going on now.

Snowborder is absolutely correct. Improper toe is what chews tires immediately, improper camber very little (it affects cornering and going straight ahead without touching the steering wheel however).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back