The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Camber options

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 10, 2002
Randolph, New_Jersey
I've had my car lowered for quite some time now. Unfortunitely, the bolt holes on the front upper a-arms have been worn to make the suspension REALLY sloppy.

I see that there are now balljoint camber adjustments. Is anyone using these?

The bolt holes are worn ? Loose bolts presumably - that's a question better not asked nor answered...

If you're referring to the SP adjustable ball joints, I bent both a-arms due to bottoming problems within a week or so of fitting them, I would therefore suggest you consider another alternative.

What are you trying to do and how much are you prepared to spend to achieve the result ?

Charles

Well.. it's actually a case of worn bolts and the arms. I have discovered that the bolt has seized to the Ingalls unit, which has caused my problems.

Yes, I was planning on using the SP or whichever other company has them... but... that's not good news.

Money? Sure.. I have vast amounts to throw at it! :D

I'm just not sure the kit I used will screw me over again, but it sounds like the other way isn't much better.

You still haven't said whether you are trying to add more negative camber or take some out.

- Jtoby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back