The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Camber Kit Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddyrux

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 8, 2002
Paramus_NJ
i bought a set of 18" G Racing Naganos with federal tires (40 sidewall) I also bought the h&r race springs that claim a 2-2.5 in drop - i'll probably need to get a camber kit, but dont know which one to get. I went to the ingalls site out of its popularity, but there were like 3 kits to choose from for my application - i really dont know anything about this field, and was hoping for some help on which one to get.
Thanks for all you r help
Teddy:dsm:

Also, if anyone knows whom i can order this from, like a website, that'd be a great help too.

if its dicount tire.com i don't think so - they only offered tires and rims

I got the Ingalls Extreme Camber kit which claims a -1 to +3 deg of correction on all tires. I only had a 1.5" drop and I needed 2 degrees of correction. The alignment shop you go to can adjust your camber kit. I paid $150 for them to do mine...it took them 1.5 hrs.

Originally posted by Smoothie97
I got the Ingalls Extreme Camber kit which claims a -1 to +3 deg of correction on all tires. I only had a 1.5" drop and I needed 2 degrees of correction. The alignment shop you go to can adjust your camber kit. I paid $150 for them to do mine...it took them 1.5 hrs.

Holy ShitOMG You got ripped a huge new one. Alignments should cost $40-50 bucks. And why the hell did it take that long:confused:

Answer this thou: Did they take the rims off the car?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back