The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Cam sensor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoman

Probationary Member
Jun 29, 2019
Ogden, Utah
I have a 98 eclipse GST. I had help pulling my damaged head from a DSM owner and auto parts worker. I do not have any contact with this person that helped me. My new cam sensor and the part it installs into are missing (stolen I believe). Trying to get this back together on a budget too sell. Will lose money as is. Are there any used parts for sale at a reasonable price. Otherwise, I guess it will be a parts vehicle.

It seems that way. It is the only part missing from the teardown. I have a local tear apart in my town that has my years of Eclipse but they don't seem to be the GST Spyder dual overhead cam. I need the barrel that the cam sensor bolts to and I guess the sensor. I put on a new sensor prior to the teardown. I had a sensor code finally come up and right after I replaced it I lost the old head. Timing jumped and codes don't come up for that. Does anyone have the part I could buy for a reasonable price?

PS the head I replaced it with actually came off a Talon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back