The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Cam Selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgold87

Proven Member
Nov 20, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
What’s up guys. I’m about to get my built 6 bolt back from my builder and just picked up a fresh head. I want some gsc s2 cams to go with my hx 35 but don’t know if the are too aggressive for my springs. Below is specs on head.

STD GSC valves
GSC race guides
GSC Viton seals
BC springs and retainers
Port and polish

you think I can run s2s or kelford 272?

What’s up guys. I’m about to get my built 6 bolt back from my builder and just picked up a fresh head. I want some gsc s2 cams to go with my hx 35 but don’t know if the are too aggressive for my springs. Below is specs on head.

STD GSC valves
GSC race guides
GSC Viton seals
BC springs and retainers
Port and polish

you think I can run s2s or kelford 272?
I run the s2 274s with the bc springs and titanium retainers on my big turbo fully built dsm. They work absolutely amazing and I can rev out to over 8k easy and flawlessly! That is with help of an amazing tune of course.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back