The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2G cam gears?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveeclipse99

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2008
grand rapids, Minnesota
i have crane stage 3 turbo grind cams in my car ... should i get adjustable cam gears ? what would this help

thanks

if i were you i would take that money and spend it elese where on other things that you may need (most cams come pretty darn close to center line depending on the brand), degreeing in you cams put the icing on the cake after your have everything for your setup that you need to get the most power.. IMO thats something you do last to squeeze the last couple of poneys out of your setup. Those bad boys arnt cheap man thats for sure LOL *ALSO* you shoudl be making 350-400HP or more horse power to even see these gains ;)

i would read this over also just to know what your getting into and more info on this
Sole Purpose of Degreeing Your Cam - Kelford Cams

They will only help if you dial your cams in.

they are a must to dial in your cams, without them you arnt able to. Also allows your to use overlap for advantage for spool up/low end power/top end power etc. :) just FYI bro for the future knowladge ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back