The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Cam degree specification

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microgalant

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 27, 2006
Aruba, South_America
HI I need some cam degree specification, I'm going to use 272 hks cam with fidanza adjustable cam gear.

Not really sure what you are asking for...

Aftermarket cams will come with a card that specifies what their lift, duration, centerlines, etc. should be. To get a baseline, you will need to degree them so that they match the spec card once installed. You can then advance or retard them from there for tuning purposes if desired.

If I'm understanding your question correctly, it sounds like maybe you should do some more research before taking on a cam degreeing project. It's not difficult, but there are a lot of details involved and you need to know what you are doing.

Good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back