The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Calling out to all dsmers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWHTanK

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Odessa, Missouri
After alot more thinking ive decide to give srt swap a go and not scraping it. What i need from u guys and girls is a project name or title for this hybryd of a car, and with the consent of a moderator? Put it to a vote.
The ones I thought up were
gsr but thats a acura
gss
gst2

How about some faith ive been posting what i can and trying to get pics to show that it can be done. Wether its a copration all projects have a title. And thats what this topic is about, so if u dont like what im doing keep ## smat ass coments to ## self. It could be worse. I could have dropped a cobalt ss engine and trans in. To me this personal im breaking tools and knuckels so i dont think its a game. To me its about making my own from what was junk ive done it with other cars and trucks so im gonna do it with this one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back