The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Calling all hx52 builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u lost

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 25, 2010
APEX, North_Carolina
Hey guys still a newbie to the forums.Im doing a hx52 build any info on there setup would be great! Looking for Hp numbers, qtr mile times, top speed mile and half mile runs,spool times and supporting mods.. Thanks to any info that you guys have on the hx52..Any info on what to expect would be great.

I have shared plenty of info over the years. No one has pushed on like I have. Just search using my screen name.

Thanks steven you have been a amazing help in my journey.I think you have had the most success running the hx52.Has it been anyone else running the 52 with good results?

Viperlp01 used an hx52 in his compound turbo setup. He parted that car out a couple years ago though. I actually took a short road trip for that

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back