The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Calling all Colorado DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can't make it anymore :( I had a scouting trip I was going to make this past Saturday, but it got cancelled due to roads closed from flooding. Now I have to do it this Saturday instead. I'm kinda bummed. Take some pics of the event and be sure to post them here!

Well, I was planning on coming to this on the bike buuuuuuuuuuut.... it just started leaking from the radiator (seems to be a common thing on this bike). I'll try repairing it with jb weld for the time being since a replacement is around $1000.

Is this going to be a worthwhile showing or what? We were thinking of bringing three cars.

Hell yeah it is we have been blasting this event every where.

Good times..:hellyeah:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Thank's for everyone that came out. We had a blast and met some cool peeps. We will be hosting one next year in June or July. We will take a poll on what work best for you guys/girls. We would like to get this big and rent out bandimere and do pulls/show. I'll post the pic of this event when I get back home. Steve you have one bad ass Rat Rod!! Keep up the good work brotha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back