The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Calling all Colorado DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I do not have Facebook, but if you can post details I will try to get the truck there. I am 4-5 weeks out on pistons for the new motor. Once they arrive from Arias I can get the machine work started. Gonna be tough the as the crank guy takes time usually and I have extra special requests this time. If it is done I will give her a go.

This the same guy that posted a car competition on colorado racing that nobody has ever heard of?
Who is he? On any of the forums?

I have no idea who he is and don't really care I guess. Its cool he is trying to set up a meet though so I thought I would show support.

I agree Eddy Lol there is a USP race August 3rd :)

I would like to come down for it, but I doubt I will have my car back together by then. Maybe next time!

Cheers,

Brew

ready to check out this meet. haven't been to one yet but been lookin to go to one.

I might show up but I doubt my car will be running by then, so ill probably be in my truck, but my neighbor has a 99 gs ill tell him about it

So what is the deal with this? I got the rat rod running so it will be able to make an appearance. I don't do facebook, soooooo?

As far as I know it's only dsm platform cars. I do know some people migh have another type of vehicle or bike there but that's all I know.

I was thinking also that anyone of us in this forum who are going should meet up together at some point it might be good to know other tuners in the area.

My truck has a 4G63 in it. I would say that counts.

My truck has a 4G63 in it. I would say that counts.

Absolutely! I've been waiting to see that beast. :thumb:

As of now the location is still TBA.

im still down to go, only hope this flooding goes away by then were i live. can't get very far south in longmont

I hear ya. I got a reverse call saying to prepar for pre evacuation last night.

I may have to walk to the meet to. Lol
Having a 2.4 bc stroker put in not sure if it will be finished but I am praying.

I hear ya. I got a reverse call saying to prepar for pre evacuation last night.

I may have to walk to the meet to. Lol
Having a 2.4 bc stroker put in not sure if it will be finished but I am praying.

i hope you dont have to walk to the meet. hope to see your car and hope its finished in time for the meet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back