The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Calling all 420A Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranny rebuild kit some pnp tuners. Lsd stroker kits. Throttle bodies camber kits and my dream one sould be I guess a targa conversion kit hahah

i think power can be a decent substitute :p power will get lower times, but seat till will let you efficiently use what you got.

what i would love to find........ inexpensive upgrades of ANY kind, including suspension. i know alot of you are gonna say cams, jeep throttle bodies, intakes, etc... but i will just put it like this...... i just bought a house, my wife is a stay-at-home mom, and i make less than 25k a year LOL. i would love to find used parts but around here it is rare

describe "cheap" parts because that definition will very from person to person =P

ahh, well to help you some, the gst exhasut is a swap and is an upgrade but overall, you cant really ask a company to make something that is stock for an older car and can be swapped over to our cars =p

Need to see more Transmission rebuild parts (stronger part) for the 5 speed, so we wont be afraid to dump the clutch at 6k. But you get the idea.....

We do have decent radiator, its from radiatorbarn.com and we do have good oil pan its from Morosso Summit, advance and autozone has them.

I would like to see, a better 3row Fluidyne radiator style thats direct bolt on for the automatics. Radiatorbarn oem are different.

How about a alluminum Punishment racing engine dress up kit. With your logo stamped on each part, oil Catch can

A matching PR heatsheild and a Custom Pr sheet metal Valvecover with your logo stamped on each would Awesome.

Vc idea came from, the awesome DSM-Zero's.

Add this one, PR front and Rear Upper Strut tower bar, and Lower tie bar and rear lower tie bar. or lower strut braces. Punishment racing would have to jump on Suspension market but would cool to see.

Light weight replacements for stock parts, in a package for like $200-300. Aluminum motormounts/ac&ps&alternator brackets/those heavy steal bumper holders/center member etc etc. For those who want additional weight loss beyond the standard racing battery/CF treats.

Need to see more Transmission rebuild parts (stronger part) for the 5 speed, so we wont be afraid to dump the clutch at 6k. But you get the idea.....

Why would you need to dump the clutch at 6k? Average launch for our cars is anywhere in between 3800 and 4500. I usually launch at 4100 with a perfect stick on street tires.

I whole-heartedly agree with stronger trans. parts. That's one of the weak links in the chain.....

It's been said already, but I would like to see more turbo manifolds. There's Cast and OBX..... Make a decent tubular, top, or front mount manifold. That would give some guys more options.

Tubular exhaust manifolds, the only one i can find is the ram horn from obx. Also, more fuel rails would definately be a plus

Id have to say turbo exhuast manifolds. log and tubular.

I wish someone would make a T3/t4 flange for the stock exhaust manifold.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back