The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

BW S372R build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You being an AWD don't need 150MPH trap speeds if only going for high 9's....

I know.. I come from a backround of drag racing honda's! A 150 trap would do a low 9 in a DSM im sure! Low 150's is good for high 8's as well!

Thanks.

In the T3 configuration, the .70 A/R Turbine housing (yes, TURBINE housing) has a larger volute than the T3 .85A/R. This means that it can house a slightly larger 80mm diameter exhaust wheel than the other versions available.

Thats a quote i found from a VERY knowledgeable BW dealer!

Everything, I said above is correct, as the guy is my close friend and a saw that build with my eyes. Check out again and see, if there are bigger options available for T3 setup. As far, as running undivided mani with divided turbine housing, it should be OK. Is not as beneficial , as running both divided, but it works. There is aguy on a Holset threads, named Tim G/ he is NT moderator/. I am pretty sure, he is running T3/undivided/ Turbonetics manifold with Holset T3 divivded turbine and got some good results out of it...
Check out the Holset results thread and ask him further something you might need.

You said your friend who you posted the vid is also running a non divided manifold with a divided T3 S366, he is obviously having great results!

I PM'd a few other guys who have alot of BW turbo experience and just experience in general, im going to see what they recommend.

I can't wait to get this build started!!

His car looks great. However, i would like to keep a factory looking car since mine will remain a street car, full interior, etc.

just wanna let you know that i have a s366xl on a full-race manifold and i have absolutely no clearance issues didnt even dent the waterpipe

Like to know the result since i'm using a BW a little bigger than you and in the proses of putting thing together inside the car. Maybe i should create another topic for it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back