The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

BW S364 Dyno Yellow90tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Its a bullseye power housing .70 AR.

And the 366 will be the same. At 700whp I am probably really close to the limits of the .70 housing but time will tell.
Wow I should have known! Wow! FullRace said they won't go there when I asked them if they could do a T3. So I had to go T4 TS .91. I'm hoping she'll pull like your beast and spool similar or earlier with this TS T4 mani I'm spending dough on.

I think the .70 AR single volute was a good look though.:thumb:

With the S366 we will definitely see. 91 -76 wheels,DAMN!

Not a good day when we went. His best was a 13.3@133. No launch and no WOT until 3/4 into 2nd gear, this was a shakedown pass. Next pass he snapped the output shaft on the xfer case.

Car should be an easy low 10 car with ~140 traps.
Yikes. At least the tranny held it's own which is impressive.

Its a bullseye power housing .70 AR.

And the 366 will be the same. At 700whp I am probably really close to the limits of the .70 housing but time will tell.

I think the .70 housing is way to small for that size turbo. I think the .70 housing was too small for my old hx40.

My new turbo setup for this year is a s366 open T4 .88 hotside.

-Kevin-

I think the .70 housing is way to small for that size turbo. I think the .70 housing was too small for my old hx40.

My new turbo setup for this year is a s366 open T4 .88 hotside.

-Kevin-

I do not disagree with this statement but it seems to be working just fine.

If all things work out and I have a good year with the car I would either switch to a t4 twin scroll or go to a smaller turbo all together. All depends on what happens this year.

Wish I could hear the thoughts of the guy in the mustang when you ran a 13 at 131 hahah.....Probably went like this "Stupid ricer he dont got a chance against american muscle I'm gonna put a hurting on him......1st yeah I got this....2nd Yeah Im killin this guy......3rd UUUUHHHHMMMMM where the hell did he go?"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back