The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

BW s362 ett turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostwhipped24

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2008
York, Pennsylvania
I just got one today for my build. But I have done some digging around, but still have some questions.

What manifold are you guys running with this Turbo.

Oil feed from the head is supposed to be the best on these True or false

My car is a 98 gsx slowboy racing longblock 2.1 destroker with supporting mod except injectors cause I'm converting to e85

Check with Bullseye on what they recommend for oil feed. This is a journal bearing correct? If so most likely from the oil filter housing if thats the case.

For future reference I emailed Bullseye directly and they said:

Max pres at the turbo should not exceed 40 psi, feed with #4 line and return with #10 or #12 when possible.
Return should be well above the oil level in the pan and return away from crankshaft windage,preferably in front of a main web whenever possible otherwise high and forward in the pan.

Do not break a new engine in with the turbo on it,never use a restrictor unless oil pres is above spec above, and when a restrictor is used it mist be no smaller than an 80 jet. Oil must be from the filter housing and not the head.

ya NEVER break in a motor w/ a new turbo, they can be ruined!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back