The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

BW S300-66

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have the S366 with my new setup but am still about a month out. The reason I got this turbo is first hand experience with friends Dsm's. High flow rate at upwards of 82lbs min. The extended tip wheel makes for quicker spool. A buddy's talon running E85 1650cc hit 35psi @ 4900 rpm and has made 730hp on a DynoJet with some leg left in it. Made a believer out of me, but we'll see:thumb: also Twin scroll is the way to go.

.91 A/R same as mine and all T4 TS housings stock for that turbo.
He runs HKS 272's which is my old ones I swapped out for new Kelly 272's.

I'm running s300sx8875(BW S300-63) with a.91 TS housing

Running 26.5lbs boost car is a beast midrange and topend however I need to do some ducting to increase my cooling efficiency and lower my IATs due to the tubular TS t4 headers, huge ETS 4 inch cooler and AC condenser blocking the radiator. Should pick up even more hp at the same boost once I take care of the issue mentioned. The 366 will I kels spool slower but have more power upstairs same boost level.Stay tuned!!

There is a guy on here with a vid of him driving showing what the 366 feels like or looks like in his car.

Last edited:
That's a bit misleading to the average consumer.

Compare two identical compressor wheels....we'll use the 20G for example. Wheel #1 is 52.5/68mm just like any other 20G out there in the past two decades- wheel #2 is an extended-tip design with a 68mm backplate O.D. but a 73mm spec tip-to-tip as shown in the illustration. Wheel #2 is not going to outspool wheel #1....that's impossible. What they're stating is you stand to get the airflow and performance benefit of having a traditional wheel with a 73mm backplate O.D. but without the increased mass and inertia of actually having a wheel with a 73mm backplate O.D.

So when comparing an extended-tip wheel to a non-extended wheel of the same inducer and exducer (backplate) spec, the primary benefit would be greater airflow at higher pressure ratios. So an extended-tip S366 will offer the user better performance at higher boost levels than a non-extended S366 but spool will be nearly identical.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back