The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Buschur is Selling his Car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would be fun to show up at the local track with it. But if its like the last car he sold, i would expect he would want you to race it quit a bit. And 40k is alot for a track only car that you will not race in competitions.

Thomas91169 said:
not bad, for 40k you could be the next Shep.
Yeah but you know that somebody else did it for you.
and the advantage that Shep had (I wish he still has it) was street legal. :sneaky:

titogs95 said:
and the advantage that Shep had (I wish he still has it) was street legal. :sneaky:

Well in that case you could always buy the Conquest. Its street legal, with electric windows and a sun roof. Make some offers. LOL!

titogs95 said:

ya with the new setup the car prolly cant go more than a quarter mile at a time before overheating. no ic and no radiator.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back