The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Burn the balls off!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha thats awesome!! My grandpa saw one of those going down the road, and seriously, asked if it was the box the Civic came in. That one sounded turbo tho :thumb:

holy ####ing god, what a bunch of idiots... i like it! :thumb: :thumb:

but thats not a real burnout, thats just the rear brakes locked up with the trottle wide open

i never saw a hole in the road that big from the tires spinning that much! OMG OMG OMG

Bah, did that in a rental Caravan... I returned that thing with a slipping tranny and I hit a pole doing about 15mph in it... it needed a new front end too... :laugh: I love rental car companys "risk free" insurance. :shhh:

BGRIPTP said:
Bah, did that in a rental Caravan... I returned that thing with a slipping tranny and I hit a pole doing about 15mph in it... it needed a new front end too... :laugh: I love rental car companys "risk free" insurance. :shhh:
HAHA I was apart of a firemans challenge back in 2000. My dept sent 10 guys(me included) to Miami. We ####ed our ram van up. Jumped it over raised railroad crossings, huge gutters, curbs. Hell we even burnt the tires down just like that. Gotta love ohter peoples shit. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back