The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Built motor / head and turbo kit for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirby

20+ Year Contributor
May 22, 2002
Bowling Green, Virginia
I wanted you guy's to know this set up is out there, this is a stage 3-4 system completely ready to go.
Built 420a - JE 8.8:1's, Crower rods, CNNP OS SS Valves, CNNP Race springs, Ti retainers, Crane #16 cams, AEM Cam gears, 625cc injectors, 55mm TB, Accel DFI, ES motor mount inserts, Crane HI-D6 ignition. 8k miles,
HRC Turbo Kit - s16g turbo, custom IC piping, custom 28x2.5x9 FMIC, 3" turbo-back exhaust, TurboXS H-34 BOV, all fuel system components, Autometer Ultralight gauges: Boost, EGT, Fuel press., Oil temp. Dejon 2 stage boost controller. 8k miles,
I'm not selling this stuff but I wanted you guy's to know about it, here is the link. http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=11367

I'm flying to Cincinati to pick up the whole kit on Thursday if all goes well. I'm a lucky bastard, I hope it lives up to my expectations. Any tips are welcome. Thanks

Toro

Originally posted by toro sentado
I'm flying to Cincinati to pick up the whole kit on Thursday if all goes well. I'm a lucky bastard, I hope it lives up to my expectations. Any tips are welcome. Thanks

Toro

Yea i agreee with you completely good luck man. If you go broke one day, look me up, i want the setup next. Sucks when you just turned 16 and noone wants to hire you. :cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back