The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Built dsm transmissions LOCAL!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domthebomb11208

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2006
jackson, New_Jersey
Hey guys its dom (used to wprk at dpgbpx before they closed)

Get your trans built locally

Why pay for shippin when you can drive

Ill put my built transmission up against all the "big boys"

Transmissions prices are simple...
awd $300 fwd $250plus parts.
Welded center diff is an additional 75

This service involves:disassemble,inspecton of intrrnals n cases,notify the customer ob what parts i recommend replacing,reassemble,recheck shimming, n repaint

Pm me if intrested located in central nj

Can you do the upgraded tcases with the bigger shaft into the yoke?

Can you do the upgraded tcases with the bigger shaft into the yoke?

Yes but not for anpther month havent determined a price for them yet but dont worry itll be very reasonally priced just like my transmisson service

Last edited:
If you can do the T-Case again, PM me when you're able too.

Did they just rebuild it to stock specs? I only know of 2 places that can upgrade the tcase tail shaft to a larger and stronger diameter.

Did they just rebuild it to stock specs? I only know of 2 places that can upgrade the tcase tail shaft to a larger and stronger diameter.

I thought they were optional 300m shaft but in a 2pc design. May get the design mixed up with Shep so don't quote me on that.

Last edited:
I thought they were optional 300m shaft but in a 2pc design. May get the design mixed up with Shep so don't quote me on that.

Nothing that leaves my hands r stock haha.no they r the 300m output shafts.

Clutch installs:

1g fwd $200
1g awd $250
2g fwd $225
2g awd $275
evo 8 & 9 $350

Pm me to schedule an appointment

Last edited:
My friends 5spd tranny from his 1997 gst needs a new bellhousing what do you recommend to do because we search for a bellhousing and it about the same as a used good trans . please help

I know this is a old post but is domthebomb11208 still doing tranny.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back