1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Built 2g for sale

Posted by 2gdanny, Aug 13, 2020

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. 2gdanny

2gdanny Proven Member

Joined Mar 9, 2007
    south river, New Jersey
    Time as come and I’m in no rush but here it is
    1998 eclipse gsx 5 speed trans 6 bolt.
    2.0 built block wiseco pistons, crower rods kiggle main, arp all around and acl bearings.
    Polished head, Ferrera valves stock size bronze guides kelford 272 cams, kiggle dual bh springs, 3g lifters, hks can gears with hks timing belt.
    5 speed trans, built by dogbox racing local, evo 3 gears all synchros coated spider gears center diff, ptt twin disk clutch with a breaded line from slave to master.
    T case was oem rebuilt by jacks
    Stock axels and stock drive shaft.
    Megan race and street suspension, aluminum upper control arms with caster adjustment all bushing, motor mounts, bolts nuts have been replaced with new ones.
    Magnus cast intake manifold
    Magnus fuel rain
    2150 fic injectors -6 feed and return to a intake 450 re wired fuel pump
    Battery mounted in back with proper terminals and fuses with a kill switch and 250amp breaker.
    1off turbo manifold t3 twin scroll with dual waste gates too mount with a6466 t3 twin scroll.
    S90 throttle body with a v-band to 3”
    Valve cover is baffled with an fittings to a catch can
    aluminum intercooler piping
    Full 3” exhaust with v bands to a thermal research muffler all welding and piping done by beanfab.
    Oem breaks powder coated and a full breaded line from boater to caliper with a abs delete kit
    Rotors and pads where done 2 years ago and I haven’t put more then 50 miles on it
    Rpfi with nittos nto5 100% intact one wheel got damadge after falling over ,
    95% is powder coated
    Interior is black carpet with real bride seats tekata harness and a harness bar
    Momo steering wheel
    Aem gauges
    All speakers replaced and radio
    Any other questions just message me I’m sure I missed something
    I’m looking for $15.000 or best offer I also have bins with extra parts worth 2k that will go with it interior stuff extra cams, tein suspension, turbo manifold, radiator and other stuff

Attached Files:

962  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
    49erGizmo, Raab1 and dave90tsi like this.