The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Buffalo/western NY dsmr?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey is anybody on here from the buffalo area? I never see our cars on the road in western ny but would like to know some of my fellow DSMrs

Hey man, I live in the falls! I was just saying the same thing the other day... I NEVER see DSM's around here.

Well my car is still getting the finishing touches of my AWD swap but should be rolling in a few weeks (I really only get one day a week to work on it right now because of work) but well have to cruise one day or something. Also I have a lot of extra fwd parts and turbos from my donor car if you ever need anything

Yeah man, that sounds good! I am still a bit of a newbie so I can definitely use some help from time to time. I own a gst Spyder that runs and drives but still needs some work to get it where I want it. I appreciate the offer and I am always in need of parts. Thanks!

Do you still have the donor car? I saw the build thread you posted and it has a tan interior?

No more donor shell but I stripped it pretty good, whatcha need?

I do have some tan interior pieces, not sure how you saw that from my pics LOL the donor shell pics have no interior in it, what I think you're seeing is the sheet metal door panel deletes that it had

Ahh OK, I see it now. At first glance I just saw the lighter color. I am always looking for things to make mine whole again. The interior was in rough shape when I got it last summer and i have been replacing little things here and there. It's almost there. I really wish I could find some tan OEM floor mats but that's like finding a needle in a haystack. Other than that, right now I need some suspension parts. Also, what's up with the wheels in the pics? Mine are oxidized and in rough shape.

Ahh OK, I see it now. At first glance I just saw the lighter color. I am always looking for things to make mine whole again. The interior was in rough shape when I got it last summer and i have been replacing little things here and there. It's almost there. I really wish I could find some tan OEM floor mats but that's like finding a needle in a haystack. Other than that, right now I need some suspension parts. Also, what's up with the wheels in the pics? Mine are oxidized and in rough shape.
They need tires but could be sold to get out of my way. Dont think I'll use them

Ok, they still could be better thank mine. LOL Are they in good shape othewise? I am assuming they are 5/114.3 bolt pattern but what's the offset and tire size?

I'll have to check, pretty sure they are 17s not sure on offset or tire size I'll have to get the out of my shed

As for the condition of them, I believe they are in fair shape. It's been over a year since I've looked at them. They've been in my shed and I dont go in there often

OK sounds good, I appreciate it! Not sure if you saw it, but I also sent you a message with my # in case you would rather text.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back