The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Buddy got his new ride...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2002
St.Paul, Minnesota
Just wanted to let everyone no that my good buddy drove from Chicago this weekend to me small town school in his new 94 Toyota Supra TT...I just about shat myself when looking in it, then we went for a ride. :thumb: wow...
Info on the car...
94 Black on Black Supra...TT 6 sp...Came with full Apexi exhaust, guages, greddy blow off valve and a hks filter. Gourgeous fast car... Ill try and get some pics soon, but im busy pulling a tranny, clutch, etc. :talon: :cry: :mad:

The guy wanted 29,000$ for it but he was moving out of country...He didn't tell me exact numbers but he said he offered under 26,000 in cash...excellent deal.

26???

I woulda bought an Evo...newer,less miles,warranty :thumb:

But dang a Supra... :thumb:

ya but the interior...mainly the dash near the radio is all ugly...its square looking and looks like it belongs on a car from the 70's.

ckozlgod said:
ya but the interior...mainly the dash near the radio is all ugly...its square looking and looks like it belongs on a car from the 70's.

Nah, it's aimed more towards the driver than the passenger. Lets the passenger know to keep his hands off the owners shit. LOL

I woulda bought a supra before I bought a evo. Dam skippy.

my father bought a 94 tt 6spd targa for i like 25000 just sold it two weeks ago. mad that the evo beat it i think :laugh: he bought a harlely about 2mos ago, that can't keep up with my ninja 500, hahah, guess he's gettin old

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back