The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Brown Vs Faber II

Faber or Brown

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black91TSiAWD

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2004
Binghamton, New_York
I cant wait for this, whos with me?

Its gonna be another kickass battle, and it'll probably end quick like the last one did.

They are both beasts, but whos voting for who.

BTW: I call Mike Brown, hes just an animal and completely on top of his game right now. I think Faber is gonna come back hard and he may get disappointed again.

I can't vote. Both these guys suck and it's sad that it is the best the WEC has to offer. Too bad pride is gone. Pride>Strikeforce>UFC> misc. leagues>WEC.

Faber by GnP first round. It was a fluke when Brown beat him the first time.
Dream,Affliction,UFC,Strikeforce then WEC we all know WEC is the minor league for the UFC..

I love how Faber ran into Browns fist though. :tease:

It was a stupid move yes, but I think Faber was trying to show off and got caught..This time Faber will come out and take him down and either make him tap or ref will stop it..

WEC to me is more entertaining and more real than UFC these days, minor leagues or not. The fights are just as good if not better too. Plus no Dana White.

Faber did run into browns fist yeah , but it was the 8 or 9 punches to the face after that is the reason the ref called it.

Very good fight but Faber lost..He broke his hand and still fought..Mike Brown is a true warrior..They are already saying there should be Brown vs. Faber III..

I havent read any of the new replies yet, Im just now watching the fights from earlier cause I was at work.

Kinda bummed to see pulver taken out so quickly though, and his supposedly not fighting anymore. That grispi kid ended shit fast.

Funny as hell when Cerrone called out Varner..

this is a ####ing amazing fight so far, just heading into the 4th round.

I stand by my original decision, mike brown ftmfw.

and still havent read the spoilers that im sure are above me haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back