The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Broward DSM Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool ill bring some beer and stuff still trying to figure out where its at have an address?

address: 300 Northeast 2nd Street Dania Beach, FL 33004-4804

I would like to come also but working the whole day tomorrow. I've never been to any meets and dont know any one with dsms other then me. It should be cool to see people with the same interests as me. Let me know guys maybe i'll come to the next meet.

Anyone from Miami driving up to the Broward meet today?

If you want to ride up together, meet me at Tropical park in about 30 minutes - at 11:45PM. Sorry for the short notice..

I'm really going to try and make it to this one. Haven't been out in a while. I'm driving up from Miami, but Tropical Park is too much of a back track since I'm actually closer to Miami Lakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back