The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

bronze, gold, gunmetal gst rims?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistagst

10+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2009
Elgin, Illinois
ok so the chrome on my gst rims are peeling off and i plan on sanding it off soon (those rims have my winter tires on them) but i cant seem to make a choice on what color i want them. i dont want black because that is what my car is and its just not me. the rims i have on it now are gunmetal and i love how they look on a black car. ive seen someone with gold on a red dsm and they look awsome. i just cant make up my mind:cry: any pics or suggestions would be awsome thanks.

I have black rims on my 95 awd and their decent but id love to het ahold of some gunmetal ones like you were saying :hellyeah:. Then again thats just me

bronze :sneaky: it looks great on black and so does gold..

I dont think gunmetal looks as good on black..
here is gunmetal.

Attachments

• sale 032.jpg
    sale 032.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,244
NOOO polished lip, there are VERY few applications where that actually looks good. It looked good when it first came around, now it just looks generic IMO.

WTF that is gun metal just like my wheels i have now.. and gunmetal dont go with black very well.. that bronze looks very nice though :sneaky: gold will look great too, cant wait to see how your wheels come out..

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,436
yeah i know looks weird on pictures sometimes but really good in person, its the invader1 and it will look alot better once i put the 2gb bumper it goes with the hood alot better.

post your wheels as soon as done.

Yea I gotta say I dislike the hood, but love the rims you got. :thumb:

I painted mine bronze and red calipers and I think they look great even though my car paint is not. A little dirty.

Attachments

• wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,206
WTF that is gun metal just like my wheels i have now.. and gunmetal dont go with black very well.. that bronze looks very nice though :sneaky: gold will look great too, cant wait to see how your wheels come out..

theres no way you said gun metal doesnt go good with black!!! i have them on my car now and i love it!! and heres two more!

Attachments

• blackgun.jpg
    blackgun.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,070
  • blackgun2.jpg
    blackgun2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,100
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back