The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Broken

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I have a question. I found a used head. Has 272 cams. Comes with new valves and lifters. He says it’s a 7 bolt head but had it on a 6 bolt. So has it been modified to run on 6 bolt? Can it be used on a 7 bolt again? I just figured I’d ask before I purchase it. Any advice would greatly be appreciated

So I have a question. I found a used head. Has 272 cams. Comes with new valves and lifters. He says it’s a 7 bolt head but had it on a 6 bolt. So has it been modified to run on 6 bolt? Can it be used on a 7 bolt again? I just figured I’d ask before I purchase it. Any advice would greatly be appreciated
I already answered your question in a different forum but why are you changing the head? What is wrong with the one you have?

I have the block at the machine shop getting bored out. Previous owner fried the rings. The head so far I need new lifters I want to change the cams. I just seen it and figured it would be nice to have another. I figured the cams alone are worth 400. I’m going drop my head off when I pick up the block. Then I’ll go from there. I noticed the valves are not closing all the way. I’ll post a pic once I get off work

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back