The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Broken gsx, need help ordering parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titos_Gsx_Yo

Probationary Member
Jun 9, 2016
Flagstaff, Arizona
So long story short, after 145000 miles the stock turbo in my gsx finally gave out. After having my car sit at a mechanics shop I finally ordered the Garret T-28 turbo and should be here by monday. Im also looking to upgrade the 02 housing and down pipe along with the exhaust. Im looking more towards a hks exhaust and megan racing down pipe. My question is do they line up to the catalytic converter without a problem or is there a problem with lining them up?

That's pretty much my exact setup and my cat lined up fine. I ended up running a test pipe anyway but it does work.

It's a good setup and everything bolts together. But of course your cat is going to be what's gonna hold back your exhaust. Considering its older and probably clogged from years of exhaust being ran through it.

well the funny thing is that the car was garaged kept by somebody who was deployed over the years, so he came back and decided to get rid of it since all it did was sit in his garage. oh so he said at least. but i mean its my first build so I'm hoping to get opinions on the parts i want to order before i put in the final purchase ya know :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back