The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Broken Bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well well well here we are again with a quick little update of what broke since my last post.
After approximately 600 miles my heater core cooling line bursted mid drive. Going the cheap route after just cuting the leaking part off and reusing the old hose the bi*** bust again but replacing both lines was not that hard. I just had to loosen some of the cruise controll bolts and move that sucker out of the way, easy fix.
Funny enough during that time my fule level indicatior fixed itself.
About one month later after i have moved out of my dads place my power steering high pressure hose on the passenger side burst while parking. The rusty part wich burst had been hiding under the power steering rack clamp. Now i have to remove the whole thing wich is giving me a very hard time. Im giving you an update once im done

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back