The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Breaking the silence...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadlyPariah

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 15, 2006
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Hello everyone, my name is Adam. I just moved to Minot, ND. I thought it was time to break the silence again.

Some things about me:
I just got back from from a 2 year tour in Okinawa, Japan. before that I was in Albuquerque, NM for a year. I'm originally from Wheaton, IL/Kenosha, WI. I am an old DSMer been around these forums since 2006. I've been following the site for years, but haven't said much in a long time. Since I've been overseas tooling on R32 skylines, while my talons been sitting in my parents garage in WI. Since I am now back stateside in Minot. I'd like to bring my car up here, and get back into the scene. I just need to take some time off. Go down to Kenosha, and replace the clutch which went out when I got back stateside. I just got back to the states in November.

My Current DSM: It's a 96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD I got back in 2007. Then I got Stationed In Japan So It's been sitting in my parents garage. It's completely stock atm, and in Pretty good condition. When I get it up here I plan to tear her up, and start tooling on here extensively.

Other notable Cars: I Use to have a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse in 2002-2006ish Which I sold before leaving for the military. besides DSMs I own a 2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor. it's my fun little daily driver.

My Occupation: Incase you are curious I'm a Jet Engine Mechanic in the USAF.

Other Hobbies: Scuba diving, and playing guitar..etc

Well That's a little bit about me. I hope to meet, and maybe make friends with some of you DSMers out here around North Dakota. Hopefully you'll be seeing me more around the site etc. Take care Everyone! DSM's Forever!:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back