The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Brake overhaul.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackrose

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2010
Highland, Indiana
Ok here is the thing. MY GST need new front calipers. I figure I may as well upgrade it all while Im in there. Dont want to go to crazy but I know the GSX has 2 pot Cals. Ive done some reading and I know that they will fit the GST without a problem. My question is, if im going to go with stainless brake lines do I but the ones for the GSX or the GST or does it even matter?

And yes I know I have to use the GSX rotors also...

If you are going to upgrade the brakes might as well do it right once and for all! Make sure the calipers come with the brackets for the brake pads first and foremost cause they are impossible to find! next step would be to get yourself a nice set of brake pads! And last but not least a good set of rotors will be key!

check out the powerslot big brake kit!

It's a nice 2 piece rotor design and its 12.5 inches over the stock 10.83! check them out here:

EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts - Power Slot Plus Big Brake Kit : Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 AWD (Front Pair)

good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back