The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

brake light on 3 piece spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomosun101

Probationary Member
Nov 2, 2002
Newport_News__VA
i have a 3 piece spoiler on my 95 RS, on the under side of the middle part of the spoiler there is a groove and two hole where a light im assuming should be, ive seen eclipses that have the lights here....is my car supposed to have one here? it looks really lame with the gap for where the light is supposed to be...any ideas on makin it look better or getting this light?

yup dsm trader is great :thumb: find a lot of stuff on there and u can post what u need. then ppl will respond to u. found a new a pillar and washer reservoir that way.

how much are you willing to pay? I am going to get rid of my 3 piece as soon as I have the time and $$ to put the turbo wing on. Installing the wing is not the problem, filling the holes and painting them is. No ricer tape or plugs going on my car, gotta do it right!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back